You need fast, reliable, and trustworthy data to run your business and make better business decisions. With that in mind, over the last few months, we've completely
rebuilt our back-end analytics engine to provide even more robust and precise metrics.
Here are the improvements you will see when you run the new Subuser Login Report:
- Better Performance - Optimized report generation, giving you the freedom to ask the big questions about your fleet's performance
- Trust Metrics - Our best practice KPIs for measuring metrics with improved heuristics to improve data quality and accuracy
- Improved Formatting - Updated style formats so that you can share styled reports or do better analysis with tabular outputs
Over the next few weeks, this new analytics engine will make its way into the Subuser Login Report.
Below, you will find detailed FAQs about these new reports.
If you have further questions, please directly reach out to your Customer Success Manager or our Support Team.
Have more questions? Please reach out to us directly as we want to make sure this transition is as smooth as possible for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What changed in the Reports?
Moving reports to the Analytics Platform allows for performance improvements and greater accuracy and refines how some of the calculations and logic are computed. Some of the column names have also changed to improve consistency across the platform. You can find more details in our Help Documentation.
Q: Will my scheduled report settings change?
No, in most cases you have access to the same report parameters as in previous versions.
Q: Do all Subuser Login Report settings work the same in Analytics as they did in the Legacy system?
The ability to specify 30-minute slots under "Time Frame" Option is not supported in the Analytics version of the report. "One Item per Page", "Show all subusers" and "Show last login only" are other legacy settings that are no longer available.
Q: Which reports will be updated?
The updated reports can be identified in your report list by a 'sparkle' icon:
The following reports have been updated:
- Subuser Login Report - A faster report that allows you to see the date and time that each user signed in during a period of time, and their IP address
Q: Where do I find the Subuser Login Report?
- On the Create Reports Tab, click on the folder Admin.
Q: Which column names have changed, or been added?
- Application → This is a new column that shows the application users logged into, as shown in the example below:
Q: Will I see data from today in Analytics Reports?
Report data on the Analytics Platform is not real-time because the data needs to run through processing, including calculations performed by the system. If you run a report for today and the data is not yet available you may see a report status of "Completed No Data". Best practice is to use the previous day ("Yesterday") as the end date.