A Driver Reports a Diagnostic Fault or Malfunction
Driving Events Are Not Recorded
If the driving events for a driver are not displaying under Hours of Service > Events in the Verizon Connect platform, follow these steps:
Checking for Diagnostics and Malfunctions:
- Ask the driver to check whether a diagnostic or malfunction indicator displays on the HOS Status screen in the mobile app.
- If there is an indicator, use this section of the help to work out what might be causing the issue.
Checking for the Vehicle's Install Type:
- Check under Hours of Service > Events which vehicle the driver is using.
- Go to the Vehicles screen in the Verizon Connect platform.
- Click on the vehicle and select Show Vehicle.
- On the Hardware tab of the Vehicle Details pop-up, check which Install Type is assigned to the vehicle.
- Check on the Install Types screen that the install type is set up correctly.